1. (2016-now)Vice Rector of Northern Technical University (N.T.U) for Scientific Affairs.
2. (2015-now) Advisor of M.Sc. Students.
3. (2015-now) member of dissertation discussions of M.Sc. and Ph.D. students at Baghdad,
Technology and Northern Un.
4. (2015-now) Scientific evaluator M.Sc. and paper researches.
5. (2015-2016) Director of Scientific affairs Dept. in Foundation of Technical Education (F.T.E),
Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research/ Baghdad.
6. (2015-2015)Director of Cultural Relation Dept., (F.T.E).
7. (2014-2015) Dean of Electrical and Electronic Technical Collage, Middle Technical University
8. (2012-2016) Director of Scientific and Consultation services Bureau, (F.T.E).
9. (2008-2012) Consultant Engineer Engineering Affairs Dep., (F.T.E).
10. (2006-2008)Instructor at Al-Anbar Technical Institute, (F.T.E).
11. (2002-2006) Senior Chief Engineer, (SIDCCO).
12. (1998-2002) Chief Engineer at Iraqi Cement State Company (ICSC), Ministry of Industry and
Assist Prof. Dr. Firas Kh. Jaber
Place & date of Birth, Ana- Anbar, 1965.
Ph.D. Construction project Management, University of Technology- Iraq, 2007
M.Sc. Structural Engineering, Baghdad University-Iraq, 1993
B.Sc. In Civil engineering, Baghdad University-Iraq, 1987.
Bodies and associations
1- Member of Iraqi engineers Union, (1987-now).
2- Member of Arab engineers Union, (2014-now).
3- External member in board of directors (responsible of training and consultants) in state
Company for Industrial Design and Construction (SIDCCO), Ministry of Industry and Minerals
4- Consultant and international arbitrator, expert and arbitrator in various disputes (2015-now).
5- Member of PMI(Project Management Institute), https://my.pmi.org/
6- Professional trainer in the consultation bureaus and the Iraqi Engineers Union, conducting
engineering courses and programs pertaining project management (2011-now).
7- External member in the Iraqi Red Crescent society (2006-now).